Boston, MA

Boston, MA
The End... for now

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Caught by a woman

To be fair she is using a camper van to sleep in at night and her friend is driving it around to each stop, so they have lunch and dinner and she just rides a racer with no luggage. Anway i had started after her and it was only that day she caught me on the uphill. Berea was a nice student town with the original college set up for local people only from the mountains around. Of course had to miss the Bar-b-que cook off in Springfield as it would have been two days waiting around. But i'm sure it would have been good, as a lot of towns were having Fall festivals last weekend.
Made a big mistake a few days ago. Got dressed in my shorts in the morning expecting it to warm up as it had been doing everyday before it, but nearly froze myself. Headed for the Amish place for breakfast in Berea before heading off, and they took pity on me in my shorts and made me some porridge just to warm up, even gave me some cake as i left to sustain me for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment